- This event has passed.
MASTERCLASS: Exploring the opportunities of integrating Green Infrastructure into built environment projects
2 March, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pmFree
This event is being run by the UK Green Building Council
Join us in Manchester for this three-hour UKGBC Masterclass on increasing the resilience of our cities through green infrastructure solutions. You will be able to explore the challenges of integrating Green Infrastructure into built environment projects and will learn from industry experts how they have successfully implemented innovative Green Infrastructure solutions. You’ll have the opportunity to share experiences alongside your peers and will obtain practical guidance on how you can start to integrate these solutions into your project designs.
This Masterclass is being undertaken jointly with the University of Manchester and is funded by the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC).
- Richard Sabin, Biotecture Design
- Paul Nolan, Mersey Forest
- Know how Green Infrastructure can be adopted as part of climate change mitigation and resilience
- Explore practical options to implement new thinking and innovation for GI in your organisation and on specific projects
- Be equipped with a ‘how to’ guide on taking concepts forward into your organisation.
Who should attend
Built environment professionals and those with an interest in increasing green infrastructure within cities, from either the public or the private sector.
Learn how industry experts have adopted tools and strategies to successfully implement green infrastructure solutions. Receive advice and approaches on ‘how to’ apply these solutions practically in your business.
Free to attend. Refreshments and Networking lunch provided (13:00-14:00)